Vivid Report is a library of visual components for C++ Builder and Delphi, which provides creating reports of almost any complexity.
Vivid Report provides perfect guaranteed printing quality and excellent productivity of designing. It is created on new original technology, which we call "VCL2" or "alive components".
Vivid Report realizes the following concept of the report design. The report contains several pages. The report page can contain a child report or universal bands that provide placing of data images on a page. Bands link with data controllers that are data containers and manage the data display in bands.
Realizing this concept in Vivid Report allows to refuse use of the specialized report designers, provide best possible WYSIWYG and multiple data using.
Vivid Report provides the following possibilities:
- Full Unicode support.
- Unlimited amount of hierarchy levels of reports.
- Unlimited amount of report pages and printable pages.
- Unlimited amount of master pages.
- Placing of images of the data in several bands on different pages.
- Four modes of printing: stretching or compressing of the report page onto the printer page, the division of the report page onto several printer pages, placing the report page onto the printer page, the select of the printer page pursuant to the report page.
- Export of reports into the HTML, EMF, BMP, GIF, JPEG, RTF, XLS, ODT, MHT files.
- Definition of all sizes and coordinates in various physical measurement units up to 0.01 mm.
- Unique alignment properties of bands on a page.
- Formatting of all text objects (strings and rich texts) independent of the
current device resolution.
- True transparency of bands and graphical images.
- Combination of two ways of data getting. All data containers provide the static specifying of the data and the getting of the data from the database.
- The grid component allowing to create the 1D and 2D tables of a very complex structure.
- The print of values of the currency independent of current regional Windows
- The print of twenty types of the bar codes (EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC A, 25 Interleaved, 25 Industrial, 25 Matrix, 39, 39 Extended, 93, 93 Extended, 128, EAN 128, PostNet, Codabar, MSI, UPC E0, UPC E1, UPC Supp2, UPC Supp5, PDF 417).
- A full-functional preview of the print.
- Customizable print progress.