The Web Log DB exports web log data to databases via ODBC.
Web Log DB uses ODBC to perform database inserts data using SQL queries.
Web Log DB allows you to use the applications you have become accustomed to such as MS SQL, MS Excel, MS Access etc.
Also, any other ODBC compliant application can now be used to produce the output you desire.
Use Web Log DB to perform further analysis and special softs.
Web Log DB analyze most popular log file formats MS IIS logfile format, Apache logfile format etc.
It can even read GZip(gz) compressed logs so you won't need to unpack them manually.
Supported Log File Formats:
- Apache Extended
- Apache Common
- IIS Log Formats 4.0 and later
- Standard Common Log File Format
- Standard Combined Log File Format
- NCSA Common Log File Format
- NCSA Combined Log File Format
- CERN Common Log File Format
- CERN Combined Log File Format