USD 149.50 plus 0% sales tax/VAT to USD 149.50: USD 0.00 USD 149.50
Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP x32, Windows Server 2003 x32, Windows XP x64, Windows Vista x32
If you would like to restrict access to some files and folders on your web site or place some information inaccessible for the majority of users on the site, Metamatica Software offers a simple and efficient solution – ISAPI protection filter for IIS.
With IISKeeper you can easily protect any resources of your site with a password. By a protected resource we mean a folder containing subfolders and files or a single file. You don’t have to create Windows user accounts. The list of users who have access to the protected resources does not depend on the list of system users.
For the Cookie authorization mode, the distribution package includes templates of input forms where the user enters username and password. You can easily embed the form into your site.
To protect your site, you’ll need but five minutes for installing and configuring IISKeeper.
- Support of Basic and Cookie authorization;
- Encryption of Cookies in Cookie authorization mode;
- There’s no need to restart IIS after configuring;
- Features of restricting the use of the resource by traffic or by time. When you impose traffic restrictions, IISKeeper automatically records the traffic spent by the user;
- Support of protection against guessing a password and automatic blocking of the IP address from which the system was attacked;
- Blocking the user manually without removing this user from the list;
- Displaying the work of the filter in log files;
- Easy installation and uninstallation.
IISKeeper is designed to be used in a web server environment.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows NT
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows 2000 Server
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows Server 2003
Additional Requirements: Internet Information Server (IIS) 4, 5, 6.