Registry Cleaner is a proven high-performance tool which allows you to safely clean and repair registry problems with a few simple mouse clicks. Problems with the Windows Registry are a common cause of Windows crashes and error messages. Registry problems can occur for many reasons, including references left behind after uninstallation; incorrect removal of software; missing or corrupt hardware drivers; or orphaned start-up programs. This will significantly increase the Registry size and slow down your computer, because Windows will need more time to load, search, and read data from the Registry. Registry leaner will scan your Windows registry for invalid or obsolete information and provide a list of the errors found. After fixing the invalid entries, your system will be more stable and run faster. This top-rated registry tool is extremely powerful, easy to use, and will keep your computer operating like new. You will be amazed, it's like you just bought a brand new computer!
Registry Cleaner will clean up your Registry by finding
- Missing Shared Dlls;
- Unused File Extensions;
- Invalid ActiveX & COM;
- Invalid Help Files;
- Invalid Paths;
- Invalid Sound and App Events;
- Invalid Fonts;
- Invalid application paths;
- Invalid startup programs;
- Invalid custom controls;
- Missing Shortcut references;
- Obsolete Software Keys;
- Invalid Installer references;
- Missing Files and Folders;
- Unnecessary Windows Themes;
- Unnecessary Mouse Appearances;
- And Much More...
Main Registry Cleaner Features:
- Safely scans your entire Windows registry for invalid or obsolete information;
- A simple, user-friendly interface with which you can safely repair invalid entries in your Windows Registry;
- Allows you to remove invalid entries automatically or manually;
- Makes your computer work faster by cleaning your Windows registry;
- Improves your Windows PC’s overall performance and stability;
- Finds Windows Registry keys left over from deleted files or uninstalled applications;
- Restores / Backups registry;
- Easy to use, no knowledge of the registry is required.
Note: Manually editing the registry is extremely dangerous for your computer's operating system. It is always a good idea to backup your registry before making any changes to it! Scan, Repair and Speed up your PC.