Four voiced choirs and brass sections in your DAW - just a mouse click away with vielklang Instant Harmony!
vielklang Instant Harmony is a versatile vocal editing tool and harmony generator for musicians, songwriters and producers. It creates backing vocals and brass sections with up to four voices in a more musical way than traditional harmony processors.
vielklang utilizes sophisticated voice-leading and harmony progression models to generate more natural and musical arrangements rather than producing plain parallel voicings. The piano-roll display allows complete control over every pitch of every voice.
Any problems or questions? Ask here!
System Requirements and Plugin Formats
- Automatic generation of four-voiced choirs and brass sections
- Audio & MIDI harmonization
- Musical voicings by using voice-leading and harmony progression theory
- One-click modification of tempo, scale, and harmony
- advanced pitch editing with direct tool access
- Piano Roll view and hybrid score view
- Highest quality with the élastique pitch shifting engine
- Plug and Play - Don't waste time with tedious configuration
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.6 and higher, 512MB RAM minimum, 1.5GHz CPU minimum, 50MB free hard disk space
- Windows: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, 512MB RAM minimum, 1.5GHz CPU minimum, 50MB free hard disk space
- Plugin Formats: VST 2.4, RTAS (for ProTools 8 and higher), Audio Unit (Mac OS X only)